A Big Update!

Hi people! I have three big updates for you:

  • I have largely revamped my Patreon perks. Again, please do consider supporting me financially if you can afford it. If you can just give $1 a month, you will be really giving me the support to continue what I do. Otherwise, please enjoy the usual chapters!
  • It’s September, aka Good Karma Month! Since my birthday is coming up, I have decided to build up virtual good karma and doubling the release of Suddenly This Summer each week! Look forward to that, y’all.
  • There’s a new project in the horizon. I have been dabbling with a historical piece this time around because the first chapter was simply too badass for me not to share. It’s a very lengthy novel but it will be getting a drama adaptation very soon (hint: it will star Chen Kun), so I can just translate until the drama drops sometime next year.

Comments

Post a Comment