Hellooo! More updates no one reads

And that's the end of Suddenly That Summer! The last three chapters are up for your reading pleasure (... or not). Thank you so much for sticking around and leaving comments (remember, they're always a translator's greatest motivator and just a general nice thing to do). 

I have decided to put the thieving drama behind me. When they go low, we go high and all that. I will continue the upload of the rest of Mr Earnest is My Boyfriend and The Rise of Phoenixes I have translated over this year. 

I won't continue them at the moment because I'm busy making sure I'm fed.

-S 

Comments

  1. Hi,

    We would like to invite you to join us at http://www.blobtranslations.com

    Read about our story here: http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3323393/
    This is a fan translation site. Its just for fun and it’s something we’re doing to give back to the community! Come work with us! It’s more fun working together as a group! Let us know if you have any questions!

    Send us an email at blobtranslations(at)gmail(dot)com or leave us a message at https://www.blobtranslations.com/contact-us/

    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

    blee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Serena, eat up and enjoy all the delicacies you can lay your hand on. Wish I could bake you some brownies and let you binge on them. Look forward to the time you resume posting. I will be looking out for you here. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, Roberta! I'm going to get myself brownies just for this.

      Delete
  3. Hi.Thanks for finishing Suddenly(i am jet to read it). Can't wait to read more of Mr.Earnest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for continuing to translate! I enjoy reading your amazing posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,I was wondering if you were still going to finish your translating projects?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cried!!!! i couldn't sleep with a heavy heart and decided to start another light fluffy novel.. i still think of Suddenly, that Summer...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment